We took our nice new oilskin and stone washed the hell out of it for a few hours, made it look as if it had been around for a decade or so to give it that look of experience that only comes with time. We call this "Scrubbed oilskin".
The KINGS CROSS JACKET is styled after one of our old hunting coats.
- Brass zip runs up into the collar
- Top storm placket buttons both sides at the collar to form a storm collar tab
- Added protection comes from the second under placket
- Removable draw corded hood
- Reinforced shoulder panels
- Gusseted vents on the cuff
- Back action pleats, draw cord
- Large game bag fill the back
- Cowhide hand warmer welts above the bottom bellow patch pockets
- These pockets also come with the traditional side entry pockets
- Cotton lined and an additional five more internal pockets